петак, 30. август 2013.

Opportunities


Having a camera and getting to shoot one type of opportunity then leads to other opportunities. I can trace a line back to early events that I had to shoot that I rolled my eyes at when I started, but now I think God I had the opportunity, because it prepared me for the events that put a permanent grin on my face. Like getting to shoot inside the ropes with Tiger Woods at a pro golf tournament? Or, getting to sit at the feet of two photographic legends and hear them discuss their work. Just two weeks ago I was so privileged to get all access passes to shoot onstage with one of my favorite bands. The camera will allow you to get access to people and events that others only get to dream about, but you must be purposeful in how you use it.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар