петак, 30. август 2013.

Have a goal


I have four kids and I live semi-near Orlando… so we go to theme parks quite a bit. Now I get motion sick so easily (I am a big wuss and I admit it). However, what that means is that I am holding the bags and gear while the rest of the family is riding rides. This gives me time to scout and shoot at the various parks. Now, I have a plan which hasn’t come to fruition yet, but I am creating a portfolio of amusement park images in the hopes that one day I will be able to show the right person and they will give me credentials to shoot at the parks freely. (Mickey Mouse if you are reading this… call me :D) I am both enjoying my photography, but I am also trying to use it to meet a goal in my life — world domination. Your camera is a passport to a world of new opportunities, now your job is to figure out how to best use it to get where you want to go. I hope this will inspire you to go out and get even better at shooting the things that you love, and in the end, it will open doors that will let you check off some of the items on your own bucket list.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар